Data Controller and contact information.
The Data Controller of the data collected in connection with the use of the Website is EXENO Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Bagno 2, entrance E, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division, under the KRS number: 0000868325, NIP: 5252842155, REGON: 38752066200000, e-mail [email protected]. In matters related to the processing of your data by the Controller, you can contact the Controller, contact information as above, or you can contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller at e-mail address:[email protected]
The scope of collected data.
- The website allows you to contact the Controller and provide him with your identification data, contact data and information related to the content of the message.
- The Controller collects data related to your activity, such as time spent on the website, searched phrases, products, number of subpages displayed, date and source of the visit.
- If you contacted the Controller, the data was made available to us directly by you.
- If your data has been provided in connection with a matter handled by another person who referred the matter to the Controller, the source of the data is that person. In this case, the Controller receives identification data, address data and information related to the matter, such as a description of the case.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Your data may be processed for the purpose of:
- network traffic analysis, ensuring security on the Website and adapting the content to the needs of users on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- responding to questions asked by the user, forwarding the ordered goods and/or products, processing initiation of payments, and conducting correspondence in order to settle any issues, based on the consent of the user and the legitimate interest of the Controller in the fulfillment of users' requests (Article 6 (1) (a) and (f) of the GDPR).
Right to withdraw consent.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of contact data at any time by contacting the Controller and closing your account. Withdrawal of consent may hinder or prevent contact with you.
Obligation to provide data or voluntary provision of data.
- Providing data by you for purposes related to the opening of accounts and further the handling of any issues is voluntary, but necessary. Failure to provide it may make it difficult or impossible for the Controller to correspond with you and/or handle your matters.
- Providing the data necessary for the static analysis of the Website users is voluntary. You can use the so-called incognito mode in order to browse the website without providing the Controller with information about your visit to the Website. Using the incognito mode, and therefore not providing data, does not affect the possibility of using the Website.
Rights resulting from the GDPR with regards to processing data.
You have the right to:
- request from the Controller access to your data, as well as receive a copy of the data (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- request that the Controller rectify or correct the data (Article 16 of the GDPR) – with regards to the request for rectification of data, when you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- request that the Controller delete data (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- request that the Controller limit processing (18 GDPR) - e.g. when you notice that the data is incorrect - you may request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data;
- lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by the Controller to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Recipients of your personal data.
The recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are entitled to receive the data under the law. In addition, your data may be made available to couriers, postal operators, hosting providers, mail servers and customer service operators.
Duration of data storage.
Your personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn or the matter is settled, and until the expiry of the limitation period for the parties' claims related to the matter.
Data related to network traffic analysis collected through cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires. Some cookies never expire, therefore the duration of data storage will be equivalent to the time needed by the controller to fulfill the purposes of the data collection, such as ensuring security and analyzing historical data related to website traffic.
Data transfer to a third country or to international organization.
The website enables the collection of information about the user via cookies and similar technologies, the use of which most often involves the installation of this tool on the user's device (computer, smartphone, etc.). This information is used to remember the user's decisions (choosing the font, contrast, accepting the policy), maintaining the user's session (e.g. after logging in), remembering the password (with consent), collecting information about the user's device and his visit to ensure security, but also for the purposes of visit analysis and content customization.
Information obtained through cookies and similar technologies is not combined with other data of the Website users, nor is it used for their identification by the Controller.
The user can set the browser to block certain types of cookies and other technologies, by specifying, for example, that only those that are necessary for the correct display of the page will be allowed. By default, most browsers allow the use of all cookies, but the user can change these settings at any time and can also delete already installed cookies. Each of the browsers allows such operations through one of the options available in the settings or preferences.
The user also has the option to use the website in the so-called incognito mode, which blocks the possibility of collecting data about his visit.
By using the website without changing your browser settings, i.e. with the default acceptance of cookies and similar technologies, you consent to their use for the purposes set out above. The Controller does not use the obtained information for marketing purposes.